Dues - Frequently Asked Questions
1. What benefits are included in my dues?
- CincyMLS Staff Support
- Rapattoni Web-Based MLS Computer System
- Electronic Keybox System
- ShowingTime In MLS
- ShowingTime Mobile App
- Rapattoni Sign-On Broadcast Messages
- Listing Data Checker
- Data Feeds
- Worksheets and Forms
- Marketing Statistics
- Tuesday Tips
- Listing Syndication Services
- Rapattoni Mobile MLS
2. When and how often are dues paid?
Invoices are emailed twice a year (March and September) with due dates of April 1st and October 1st.
Each invoice covers 6 months of dues.
3. How can I pay my dues?
Your payment can be made through the online portal via credit card or electronic check. Cash, physical checks, and money orders will not be accepted at the MLS office. You can access our online bill payment system by clicking CincyMLS Payment Portal
link on the CincyMLS home page (www.cincymls.net
) or by going directly to portal.cabr.org
4. What happens if I don't pay my dues on time?
A $20.00 late fee will be assessed. If the dues and the late fee are not paid by the 15th of that month, the member will be suspended. All fees, including a $20.00 reactivation fee, must be paid by the 1st of the following month to avoid a suspension of the office, including all subscribers.
5. I don't use the Electronic Keybox System (EKS). Why must I pay for it?
The Electronic Keybox System is included as a member benefit, similar to Rapattoni, ShowingTime, Realist, RPR, etc. You are not required to use any of these tools, but you may not reduce your dues amount if you choose not to utilize them. The EKS is listed as a separate line item because NAR mandates that MLSes may not profit from keybox systems so it must be tracked separately.
6. I received a fine for a violation, but I don't see it on my account. How do I pay it?
Fines are billed to the office at the end of the month to the broker. You can pay the fines through your broker.